Sunday, June 17, 2012

NO, a poem


NO
a Poem


I know what you're thinking behind your face filled with delight

Damn,
This is so easy
It's the Muse concert playing at the auditorium tonight


NO


I know what you're thinking behind your face a'glow

Okay, so I'm batting five hundred
This guess is a
GO
Olga, Katie and Nadine
You gerls all getting together to share a movie show


NO


Now, I've lost all self-confidence
This next guess must be daring

You have a date with your new boyfriend
He must be handsome, debonair and worth marrying


NO


Lizzie, Lizzie, dearest Lizzie
Please don't be kruel ... you must let me know

Why
Does your face glimmer with
Faith, Hope and Charity

ralph marie de largo
You're a Poet and you don't know


Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior

And

Each day that I am in the
Holy Mother Church
My love for Him

Grows

Grows

Grows

finis



Photo Credit
Copyright © Elizabeth Ashley Photography

@supadupaflygirl

Poem Copyright © ralph marie de largo
March 21, 2011

@ProLifePoet

No comments:

Post a Comment