Monday, June 4, 2012

exotic jess


exotic jess


Jess

What is this hold

You have over me

How does your feminine charisma

Capture me

I'm certain that

It is not incantations or sorcery

For

I only possess

Chaste thoughts

And

Deep warmth to my soul

I am certain that

Our Creator, Almighty God, our Father

Blessed your friendship to me

It's strange how

These events turn out to be

Yes, your smile is enchanting

Your hair silky, long  n' attractive

Lips so kissable

Fact is, they're irresistible

Your eyes cast a spell

No man can resist

Okay, so you're a

Hottie'

But it's much more than this

I've known many

Beautiful women who turned my head quick

It lasted a moment

Jess, Jess, Jess

With you it's different

I am a Poet

I must know why

How does your feminine charm

Enrapture my consciousness

finis



Photo Credit
Copyright © Jess Lizama

@extoicjess

Poem
Copyright © ralph Marie de largo

Monday June 4th, 2012

@ProLifePoet


137 WERDZ

No comments:

Post a Comment