Sunday, November 6, 2011

AmeriKa Prochoice Holocaust


Adolf Hitler's Prochoice Holocaust
Six Million

And

AmeriKa's Prochoice Holocaust
Fifty-Three Million


Tell me the difference

Suzanne Fortin
@Roseblue



Suzanne Fortin
You speak like a drunken Sailor
In a Hong Kong whorehouse

Suzanne Fortin
I shall oblige you
With my profane prose
That you better comprehend

For I am a
Gentleman Poet
I speak of love, God and
Pearly white smiles

BUT TODAY

I am a
Pro-Life Gladiator
I bravely stand face to face
To a daemonic beast
In this virtual public arena

I am
@ProLifePoet
Fighting to abolish
AmeriKa Prochoice Holocaust

vs.

Suzanne Fortin
You Prochoice Evildoer
Who Vomits upon truth

Suzanne Fortin
You are like
The serpent haired Medusa
Who's forked tongue
Spews the Satanic verse

"VOMIT. Don't ever fucking compare righteous Prochoice
To the Holocaust. Sickening."

Suzanne Fortin
You crawl upon your belly
Upon this earth you defend Prochoice
Your wicked gaze
Can turn a mortal man into stone
Impotent is he to save babies

I carry the shield of the Constitution
The God given unalienable right to life
My helmet is formed with divine grace
For not a blow shall strike my head
My sword is forged
By the Angel blade-smiths in the fortress of Zion
It's razor sharp Truth
Cuts through Prochoice Lies
Like a scythe
Falling acres of wheat

I raise my Sword of Truth
Against You
Medusa

I sever your head
from your scaled body

I hold you by your dead serpent hair
And I proudly raise my prize
Held High
For all Pro-Life to see

This is how we
Abolish

AmeriKa Prochoice Abortion Holocaust

Let the world see
Your glazed eyes
White, still and its wicked magic gone
Your unrepentant Prochoice soul damned to HELL
And
Now Babies can breath easily

Susan Fortin
@Roseblue
You Pro-Life charlatan, you Catholic fraud, you Prochoice Medusa

Prochoice AmeriKa
Is
This lost Republic's Holocaust

Prochoice
Is
A Mortal Sin against our
Creator, Almighty God, our eternal Father

Prochoice
Is
The most heinous Crime Against Humanity
In the history of mankind

Prochoice
Is
This wicked people and Congress's
Denial of a fellow Citizen's
God given unalienable right to life

Prochoice
Is
United States Government sponsored and promulgated
Genocide against the
Citizen of the Womb

Prochoice
Is
Blood Staining the hands of all Taxpayers
Who are forced
By this Devil filled Congress
To pay for this Genocide

Prochoice
Is
The last vestige of Slavery
Where one Citizen uses the power of the State
To claim another Citizen as property, as their body tissue
To be disposed of in the trash dumpster
As the Murder Mommie pleases

Pro-Life
Use your Sword of Truth
And
Severe their Prochoice Evildoing heads from their bodies
Metaphorically

Suzanne Fortin
Prochoice
IS
ABORTION HOLOCAUST



Photo Credits Public Domain
Screen Photo Copyright © Tweet Deck
Poem
Copyright © ralph marie de largo
November 6, 2011
Thirty-second Sunday
Ordinary Time

No comments:

Post a Comment