Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Murder Mommie, a Poem



Murder Mommie
a
Poem


Tisk ... Tisk ... Tisk
What a 'meanie' is

ProLifePoet

He calls those
Prochoice Abortion Genocide Gerls
Murder Mommies

"I'm glad I had an Abortion."
"It's not merely an absence of regret
in my case,
It's unmitigated glee."

"Oooo ... I am so glad
I had an Abortion"

"Me having an Abortion, i do not find
To be morally different, than you having a headache."

Angie The Anti-Theist
YouTube® Vid
November 8, 2010


"Pro-Life'rs, they're idiots."
"Pro-Life'rs are downright fucking evil.
They need to shut-the-fuck-up."

"I'm Prochoice."

"The woman's right to abortion always, always, always trump the right to life of the foetus. The foetus, is not a Human-Being, it doesn't have rights."

"Pro-Life'rs misconstrue everything, they use abortion to fuel their filthy, hypocritical, misogynistic agenda."

"My life wasn't at risk, i just wasn't using any contraception. i didn't want to be a mother. There was so much fucking paperwork to my abortion."

"The abortion clinic asked me to personify this foetus, do i want the remains dumped with the medical waste or do i want 'it' cremated? They asked me to give humanity to this foetus, which is what i had to consciously resist doing at every stage of my abortion, to keep myself sane."

"I had the worst 'morning sickness' that my abortion fixed."

Megatopcat
YouTube®
Vid June 10, 2010

I, Doctor Abigail Allen,
A pathologist who has examined the remains of
Aborted Children, attest that this photograph
Contained herein, accurately represents
The remains of a Child aborted at 24 weeks.

Oh My God
These Prochoice Abortion Genocide Bitches
Are
Genocidal Monsters
That makes Adolf Hitler look like a 'picker'

They financially support the genocide clinics
Planned Parenthood

They vote Democrat

They Advocate this nation's evil
Abortion Holocaust

They murder their own children

They are

Murder Mommies




Photo Credits © Copyright Angie the Anti-Theist and Megatopcat

Murdered fellow Citizen, Crime Photograph
Copyright © Center for Bio-Ethical Reform, Used with Permission
Poem
Copyright © ralph marie de largo
28 September 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment